Sunday, May 29, 2005

This girl is such a b*tch!!! She leaned her body on the pole when it is so crowded with people and the poor aunty beside her cannot grab the pole to steady herself during the ride.

I know u guys are eyeing on her cleavage but excuse me, having a cleavage doesn't mean u can lean on the pole like this!! She is also so damn lazy to shift her big butt to the other side seeing there are lots of people trying to squeeze into the MRT and was yakking with her friend in terrible mandarin and cantonese. And I am bloody sure she ain't local as she has this terrible Malaysian-chinese accent.

I tried to grab the pole too when the train jerked alittle, my careless fingers rubbed against her snowwhite skin, she looked damn irritated and looked at me and turn away, her stupid long hair "piaked" against my hand..!!! I felt like using scissors to snip away her long ponytail!!! Grr... Do u know commuters are made up of 90% foreigners?? So if next time u met a rude commuter, pls stop to think that this aint a local.. Posted by Hello