Monday, May 02, 2005

My Birthday Wish List!!

Just in case u need to get something for my birthday...The item(s) i wish to get for my Birthday is/are:



1) Damien Rice CD album
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
An Irish singer/song writer who composes melodic music and has quite a distinctive voice. You may refer to his music clip here: http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/damienrice/



I kind of "melted" when listening to his song "The Blower's Daughter"... Yes.. this song was from the movie "Closer" soundtrack. He has another nice song "Cannonball" from the movie "In Good Company" which was featured inside this album too!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



2) Some new clothes from "Little Match Girl"



I love the tops from this Japanese concept boutique in Bugis!



3)  Songs, albums you think it is nice



4) An aromatic massage



5) A candle-light dinner with Jay Chou



6) I'll be updating more as I come along...