Sunday, May 01, 2005

Exams Over

I’ve not blogged for a long time. I was merely putting up my pics in the Hello and some messages to inform my friends (who visited my blog) how I’ve been.

I guess I should start writing something since I’ve finished my Exam (Financial Management) on Tues and very free now… however very lazy to be out in the sun due to the scorching weather. OH…GOOD… I hear thunder and saw dark clouds now. Guess my praying for a storm worked!

The exam (FM) was tough. Jessica has been a great lecturer but I’m a lousy student. I felt grateful to her as she consoled me when she saw me in tears during the first few weeks of the terrible module. I have evidences that I studied for my exams!! (see photo of the revision I had with 3 uncles :P)

I do hope she can continue her lecture for the next module, Property Valuation but she was not specialized in that field. Her good friend, Andy came back to take the role…

I DUN LIKE ANDY!!! He doesn’t know how to teach and pretty irresponsible. I feel I am going to do very badly for the last module because of Andy. Even Terence (course-mate) suspects Andy has brain tumour or something bec he will suddenly forget what he was saying in the midst of the lecture.

Anyway, the next module (last one for Higher Diploma) will start soon on 10 May 05, right after my birthday. After that, I will have a long break before 1st Aug 05. May consider going for a short trip if money & time permits.