Thursday, May 19, 2005

"I received a call last night. So surprised to hear from Simon (my ex, not SL) once again...

Me: Hello...?
Simon: Hello... Xinhui? how.. are.. u??
Me: Hah? Ok lo.. hmm, I thought u went back to Sibu? Why are u still calling me?
Simon: I came back to spore, din managed to pass 1 module (from his masters programme last time in NUS) so have to retake.
Me: So... how life's been?
Simon : I'm not be OK since, I am now in bad-condition, been a bad-boy since I came back, taking drugs like cannabis... ****, **** (I forgot all those drug names)
Me: Hah??? Why???????
Simon: Dun have to ask why.. would u mind lending some money to me, haven found a job since I came back, can't go back to Sarawak now, plssss.....
Me: NOOOOOOOOO....... Is that the reason u called? U better seek help from those rehabilitation centres.. "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up... Damn.. The above is just a dream i had this morning. I am feeling abit of sad and happy.. Complicated feeling.

BTW, he has graduated from his masters program since last year, remembered I attended his graduation ceremony with his parents. So how nonsensical this dream has been.... sounded so DRAMA...

Not only this dream, I dreamt I was with Prettyboy. It is so incredible because he is already attached and he said he wants to be with me. The dream is not what u think, just a plain-romantic scene where 2 people confessed their love for each other... BTW, I have only a slight crush on him, not really LOVE.

And he happened to call me just now!! <-- Nah... just asking for some contacts.

Weird dreams make u think over and over again, pretty hard to forget.