Friday, May 06, 2005

I do treasure friendship, so I sent him (SL) this email...



>-----Original Message-----
>From: Chua moon [mailto:moonflyer00@hotmail.com]
>Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:55 PM
>To: simlsc@yahoo.com.sg
>Subject: Ooiiiii..... are u still in this world??
>
>Dear Simon,
>
>Din hear from u for long.. long time... Still busy??
>
>Well, just drop u an email to disturb you during your busy work schedule. I
>hope u are not overly busy with the NYP thingy.
>
>You see.. friends are like plants. You got to take care of them so they will
>
>not wither and die. Not sure what you are thinking now, maybe you will get
>to understand better once you are in the "university of working life". You
>will get to see more people with different walks of life and building your
>career in near future.
>
>Pls remember friends are supports to your future endeavours too....
>
>So start contacting your old friends!!!
>
>:)
>
>from MOON aka xinhui
>
>ooi... I am not trying to "court" u now, so dun worry. :)
>Just want to find out how's my old friend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a few days, here's his reply...



>From: "Simon Lee"
>Reply-To:
>To: "'Chua moon'"
>Subject: RE: Ooiiiii..... are u still in this world??
>Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 21:56:58 +0800
>
>Hi xinhui,
>
>Sorry for not replying for so long. My mother passed away 2 Sundays ago on
>24 Apr, and I have been settling a lot of affairs lately.
>
>I have not been consciously avoiding you, so don't worry, friend. It's just
>the past 2 months have been really sorrowful and stressful for my family,
>and I really have had no time for other things.
>
>simon
>



Oh mine... I am really very shocked.... I felt really so sorry for him and felt bad for "hating him" last time for saying such stuff to me in the sms. Can anyone tell me what can I do to make him feel better....???