Friday, May 20, 2005

Sometimes, I hate myself being so sarcastic to the ones close to me. I'll try to change, pls give me time.

smses again... (from what I've recalled)

Me: Wah... sms to u in JB cost me 15 cents each...
Friend: mine is 50 cents each for replying to u..

Sorry friend, I dun really mean to sound so sarcastic to u sometimes. That's how I speak to my sis usually, we "suaned" each other like hell but we do care for each other. If the above really offended u, sorry loh... and u look/sound like my sis sometimes.

BTW, it is kind of busy to have too many friends... You can't concentrate and put equal attention to all.

I remembered I was playing The SimsTM last time, there was this message popped out when yr relationship with a friend/neighbour dropped to less than 50%, " Friendship is like taking care of a pot of plant, it will wither and die if u do not take care of it" It is hilarious, why is there a message that popped out during this game to remind me of such serious issue?

Have u ever realised how many friends u made and lost? They are often the same nos, Friends made = Friends lost. I've made new friends in my workplace, but lost few from my school days. I'll actually try to keep contact to those who contacted me in the 1st place, unless for very "special" reasons, I'll try to contact them instead.

How many friends have i kept in contact so far? There was a time when i called up an old friend (guy) and he was so surprised to hear from me. Kind of busy for some serious chit-chat too, from his shaky voice, i find he is feeling jittery during our conversation.

The night at an old classmate's wedding dinner was the worst. In fact no one (actually few la) asked me how I've been, how's things going on.... and whether I am still attached. They treated me like a stranger. It is the most boring wedding dinner I've attended and they were rejoicing that there wil be a next one soon. I think I better think twice of going, will probably end up boring myself to death.

(raine, if u r reading this, pls dun feel unhappy/or offended, just my personal feelings to my ex-classmates)