Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Some smses....

moon: "Do you have MSN?"

SL: "Nope."

moon:" OK.. Do you have Win XP?"

SL:" Is your PC spolit?"

moon:" PC spoil...? oh no, that's not the reason why i call you to find out from you. Honestly speaking.. it's kind of disappointing to know that the date is postponed.. sorry for being so frank here. hope you dun mind. But i know you have your own difficulties. "

SL:" I know that. it's just a casual question. sorry about the postponement. not bluffing you bec I am too tired or wat, but i was informed by a last min call just now to go back to camp at six p.m. for a meeting and i dun think it's good to make you wait when i dun know what time it'll end."

moon:" Dun feel so apologetic... I am just too frank sometimes. I hope I have not offended you. :) Well, see u. Hope it is not another few more years I see you again... joking.."

SL:"No you haven't. =) I'll call you again soon to meet up. cheers"
..................................................................................................................

He din get wat I mean.... I am NOT going to sms him again.... >: (