Wednesday, February 16, 2005

i flunked the test (Property Economics)... guess i din study well enough for it. My memory is getting from bad to worse, I couldn't remember wat i studied also... Aiyah. Luckily, there is a make-up assignment, got to finish by tonite for tmr's presentation.

Been having steamboat for lunch these few days in office, hope the other tenants did not smell our tom yum soup... there are also vegetables, chicken, pork, all sorts of balls in this meal. Wah. I put on weight. There was also a CNY Lo Hei Dinner at Ah Yat Abalone Restaruant, which added more to my weight. Yeah.. the abalone was yummy haha... but not as big as my fist...

My grandma's admitted to Mount E again, fell down in the toilet. She should have asked the maid to help her in the first place. She looked ok when I see her in hospital, sleeping soundly. My aunt says she suffers from the old injury at her spine, there is a hairline crack. Got to stay for 2 more days for further investigation.

Drank some booze... feeling drowsy now...