Thursday, February 24, 2005

Believe it or not.. I have serious mood swings today..

These are the reasons:

1) My manager is leaving next month. She has tendered resignation on Monday.
2) I just bought a packet of fat burning pills from Fancl
3) "That period" of the month coming...

Just you wondering why you think my manager is leaving.... well, she has found her motive in life, her dream job to earn her millions... by the way, how many zeros are there in 1 million???

Every morning, I will feel very depressed while trying hard to buckle the buttons of my working pants. I keep feeling they are getting smaller everytime i put them to wash. Well, it is the other way round, I am getting "bigger".... Having to sit in the office all day resulted me in that state. I can't bear to see myself deteriorating everyday, so I decided to give a try on the artificial way of slimming. SLIMMING PILLS.... the last resort. Damn it, after trying, I felt easily agitated & emotional. I was even crying in the morning, dunno why...

Yup, I am sure that period of the month coming... that's why i am feeling so sian. Stupid PMS...