Saturday, February 26, 2005

I am starting to feel I am like a human parasite...

My aunt was asking me whether I can shift to the study room as my bedroom. The flat will be undergoing some revamp in March, my 2 cousins will be sleeping in my room so I have to give up the room for them. So, there will major shifting to be done. At the same time, I wanted to get a wardrobe to hang my working clothes. I have been using the kiddy wardrobe for years and it is too small to hang my dresses, ended up most of them are crumpled. And I need to fix some curtains for the study room window, I hated so much when people peeped thru.
I have this feeling that my aunt is hoping me that I can get married soon, moving out of the house so there will be more space for my 2 cousins. Being boyfriendless & not planning to have one after my drastic past relationship, I feel it is impossible. I have this feeling of being "down-graded" to live in a smaller room and I have to buy new furniture to store my barang barang.
I've been giving my aunt $200 per month which my aunt has done alot for me already. I really can't expect her to do further more. I am in a dilemma whether to stay or to move to another place, which I have to fork out abt $300 per month for the rent, fix my own meals, wash my laundry and stuff.
Worst of all, I have no mood to study for a coming exam on Monday..!! So many things happening at a time....