Friday, January 14, 2005

Tasks for 2005

1) To finish my Higher Diploma in Real Estate & Property Management

I am still in the middle of it, finishing in June (perhaps?). Currently in Property Economics. Thanks to Mr Chu (SAJC)... I still remember the fundamentals of Economics pretty well. BTW, still wondering whether he's married or not..

2) To pay my taxes

I will write to IRAS to inform them I have a more stable job and can contribute abit to the community. At least I got this feeling I won't be charged for not paying taxes. :P

3) To get a health/accident insurance

Need to get insured. You can't predict what will happen to you the next moment...

4) To enrol into NUS(part-time)

Well, that depends on my luck... But when I were to think of the fees.... @-___-@ ...... (sian half)

5) To buy a Wacom Tablet

Learn to draw digitally in the computer, but first, I have to format/upgrade my PC as it is getting too old. Will be installing Painter 8 into it, so need a higher memory to support.

6) Draw some comic strips

Perhaps draft out some ideas from my job? :)

7) Learn a third language?

Sounds incredible especially when you reached a certain age. Perhaps I need to learn Tamil as India is the next country other than China where there will be further developements. (Nin ge, na de, san de... hohoho... I am talking in Tamil... vanakum (goodbye)..) <--- learnt from Tamil evening news

8) I will be updating soon...