Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Bought Ayumi Hamasaki's new album "My Story" recently... gosh I am a little overaged for J-pop.... Yup the pretty little album comes with a nice DVD mtv and booklet. Ayumi was seriously in the lead of latest trend. The album is pink in colour which is the hip colour for winter now.

I like the song "GAME"... The MTV too... Ayumi is fabulous in tight black leather... The whole MTV's mood is black in colour too... Ayu shows off her petite & slim figure which every men adore. It seems that she wears wigs alot... sometimes I wondered wat is her real hair colour... I like her dolly dress too.

My uncle says that she looks ugly... hmmm....?? Perhaps the makeup?

There was this funny scene in the making of moments.. when Ayu was yawning and she was caught in video. Haha... after realising she was caught in the act, she closed her mouth immediately... then slowly release the rest of the "yawning" by moving her lips... It's very funny to see her like this... then the rest of the crew copied her... haha.. so wacky. Imagine the J-pop queen yawning... POP queen also human mah....