Friday, January 21, 2005

The lift at my flat is under maintainence. I guess it is due to some pranksters that urinated in the lift. It is a new one by the upgrading programme.

I tried climbing the stairs (I am living at the 4th storey), felt tired after that. I think lack of exercise, which I have been taking the lift all times, even coming down the stairs. While the lift is still under maintenance, I took up the challenge to climb up( as an exercise). I had weak knees after that. :( But I can sense my 'belt' is looser... psychologically??

It's Hari Raya Haji today. Yet, something terrible happened. There was a fire in the morning at Bedok HDB. 1 Bangalah fell to his death when he tried escaping from the fire.

I heard that there is a custom that every Muslim will travel to a place in the Middle East (not sure where is the place) to throw stones at a STONE??... It was believed that the Stone was something got to do with Devil.. or some other evil people that were dead long ago. Few thousands or even millions of devoted Muslims will crowd there to throw stones and some were killed in the big stampede almost every year.

I am terribly bored today... No one asked me out. I felt like looking for a male companion.