Saturday, January 15, 2005

Just had a minor haircut today. It's the first time I tried the $10 dollars, 10 mins haircut... in QB Bugis. The hair salon has a ticket machine where u slot only $10 note inside, get yr ticket and queue for yr haircut. Then when's yr turn, just give yr card to the hair styler..(I think it is called Cutter)

Those japs!! They really know ways to earn money!! The outcome of my haircut is the same as the uncut version... I only had my hair trimmed less than an inch just to snip away the split ends (i had plenty of them).

Anyway. I learnt my lesson this time.

My grandma's in hospital again. I really need to visit her more often... I guess her time is near. I really dun wan to think of that further, I just want to keep that natural. Well, everyone has to die anyway. Sometimes I think I am a coward. I can't show affection and concern to someone I need to love. It is not bec I do not love my grandma, it is just my personality. I just can't change, I dunno... I keep making those pple who are close to me, miserable. I just dun wan them to see me cry..