Monday, January 31, 2005

I tried my luck to call up an old friend, Simon Lee. Didn't expect him to pick up the call too, and even more surprised to hear that he is now training in New Zealand!! Wow, must be the training from OCS.

Well, I still remembered that he signed on with the Army last time(abt 5 years ago) He was kind of surprised to hear from me and he says he will be coming back to Spore 2 days later. Saw his graduation photo from Friendster and his profile is still single & unattached. I wonder is it bec of the old broken relationship last time that he is still picking up the remaining pieces... btw, Sunflower is now somebody's wife already, and she will be inviting me to her housewarming in Feb. I need to catch up with her on so much things, so much I have lost these years...

Gave out some CYN cards to my colleagues, drawing a fat ugly chicken in the postcard. It is the ugliest drawing I've drawn in this year, my skills deteriorated alot. I need to practise more now...

Mine... I am so sleepy... I slept at 3.00am last time.. guess which Simon I am thinking now.. haha...