Friday, August 10, 2007

I had the same dream last Sunday


I dreamt I was on an adventurous vacation, somewhat like OBS camp or something, but it was by air. It wasn't on an airplane or anything, it was a ride high above the sky, like sitting on a hot air balloon. But the feeling was more like sitting in an airjet. What I've remembered was there were few other people with me, whom I dunno.




It was a journey taken place at night and looked something like this.






and slowly, the dawn drew in, like a new morning arrived.Publish Post






I felt amazing because it was rare that you would dream the same dream twice. And this time round, it felt so real that even I've woke up from it, I was still mesmerised by the beauty with the thought of it.


Guoqing was saying that we could try out the hot air balloon (the DHL logo one...) next to Parkview to fulfill my dream. Well, perhaps the more ideal one could be trying out the hotair balloon ride in Australia. =)


So some planning has to be done... well, not yet.