Friday, May 04, 2007

Spidey rules!!!!!!!!





Who needs Superman, Batman? My favorite Superhero is still Spiderman! Watched the 3rd installment yesterday and was contented as before. (Dun worry, no spoilers for you)

Loved Tobey's new black suit but hated his hair. Why does he have to comb them down to show his aggressiveness? He looked even more nerdy. I see no purpose of Gwen Stacey's presence in the movie, I guess it is to let people do comparison between her and MJ. At least she wore a bra (push ups too) , not like the saggy and booby MJ. She acted more airhead than MJ so that's why guys loved her!

Bec the movie was in high definition, there was a close shot of MJ's arm hairs when she reached out for Spidey. Hairy girls are hornier, I guess...

Loved the villians but hated Venom the noise maker who was making hell lot of noise during the fights. He spins out black webs too, btw. Dun intend to talk abt Sandman bec he is not very yandao. I also fell in love with the Green Goblin Junior liao... haha I think he is pretty cool with his flying skateboard and retractable mask, reminded me of "Back to the Future".

In Spiderman 2, we learnt a catchy phrase, "Great powers come with great responsibilities". This time round, Spiderman spun his own phrase, "You do have a choice .... " kind of thing. Well, forgot the actual sentence, anyway, go and catch the movie yourself la.