Sunday, May 27, 2007

3 more days to South Korea Trip and a perplex mind~

Well, so much things happened lately. I felt all these came in too fast.

The renting of a new place, forking out extreme amount of money for the commission and deposit, coming tour, have to spend again. When live in new place, have to fork out money for home equipment. utilities, rents.... and incoming school fees. I feel the whole world is on my shoulders now.

Met up a friend lately, he brought me to visit farms in Lim Chu Kang and I brought him to the National Museum as a return. Well, we are apparently dating. (blush) But it seemed that I do not really understand how he is feeling, seemed to have a complex mind in deciding what he wanted. He wanted a change of job but could not let go of his current pay. So he made alot of friends online to find out how it is going on in the outside world as he is working in a govt job. He was lazy. He would sleep the whole day at home.

He kept on talking, I was listening. He loves to eat but exercises alot. So he has this beef-like figure which I do not really mind really. I like his character, innocent, caring, trying to crack a cold joke. He was a few cm shorter than me thus I dun have the difficulty of looking up at all times. Could be very obedient at times, a kampong boy. He described himself as a kampong, docile cat, always meowing for food, esp fish. He took the below Quiz, and his type belongs to physical touch and quality time. But probably he was just testing all out of gaining an experience to go out with someone.

I still ain't too sure if he was the one, I could be loving with my mind again. I need more time. In fact I think he needed more time instead.