Sunday, May 13, 2007

28 years old this year!!!!

I am desperate!! Haha.. desperate for money now.. cos I am moving out soon.

Spent a nice afternoon with friends who came to celebrate my birthday at Sofra Turkish Restaurant. Qing baked me a cake too, so touched. However, the cake was abit too tough, ended up we all have difficulties in swallowing. However I really appreciate very much, finished 3/4 of it too. I really look forward to your next successful cake, Qing, so dun forget to try harder for the next one. * Wink


One of the best dishes in the Menu ~ mashed potatoes wrapped with Dory fish skin


A heavy 2 kg ( I think) Black Forest cake


(Click on above pic for more pics!)

So glad that most friends came, even Felix came during his revision week for exams! The staff over Sofra are so friendly and helpful and served us throughout the session, serving drinks, helping us take pictures and even setting up the cake for me. (putting in the candles and happy birthday slogan on the cake).

That was not all, celebrations do not end in a day. I got a surprise cake from one of my colleagues on the actual day.

DD(PS) promised to treat us breakfast after our whole team's participation in the DPIs, which happened to be my actual birthday too. With all the glorious food in the morning, I also contributed curry puffs into the exciting menu from Old Chang Kee. It was a splendid morning and I was really thrilled by the kind efforts from my colleagues.


Heee.. I think I am the tallest among the ladies.



Yor, my boss. DD(PS) inside pic too. And Mr Elite. :(

I think I will be shifting house soon, hmm I mean move out into Tiong Bahru area with my bro. I was getting alittle petrified on the idea of living away for the first time and forking out such a large sum of money for a home. But thinking abt the privileges of staying in a place which truly belongs to u and with yr close kin, I started to realise that having a family nucleus is truly important. So shame on those rich working adults who still live on their parents and complaining abt them, you dun deserve anything but a tight slap on yr face.

I'll be updating.