Saturday, May 05, 2007


no joke. I am turning 28 this coming 9 may.

Yet, there are still some others who are treating me as a young girl. I dunno why, prob it was due to my dressing. Casual cotton shirts and jeans, with sneakers too. Anyway, I am still a student.

Probably it is really time to step out of my comfort zone. I have been staying in my aunt's place for almost 7 years. My cousins need more space as they are growing up. How time flies...

Recently, I am also sourcing flats for rentals with my bro, who is also going for his part-time degree (aka datang) in July in SIM. It is really impossible for him to stay on in grandma's place with no room and he is forced to sleep in the living room most of the time. Having a place for him will be more ideal as he will be able to concentrate on his studies better.

But how ridiculous the rental rates nowadays are getting into! Well, I was going to ask the MP for his help whether we could rent from HDB which would be much cheaper.

2 more years to slough on.... and 2 more years before I reach 30.