Monday, October 16, 2006

Something pissed me off again...

Written by Mr B.

Dear all,

I think we are all adults and know what to be done for the project. Our responsibility as well. However, thanks Ms Moon for the effort to organise the whole thing and put everyone on the 'deadline'. It seems that however, the deadline is indeed important but I feel that what's more important is the quality of the work produced and morale of the whole team which at least, to me, is even more important.

Don't worry, Ms Moon.

I believe sure, that everyone will do his/her best effort to the goodness of the team.
We will definitely be able to come up with a good quality(not only in quantity) report by the 27th.


Thanks...and Cheers!!

Well done mates and keep it up!


Regards,
Mr B.


Speak it for your own self, what were you doing when we are discussing, you were doing something else and shutting yrself with earphones stuck inside yr ears.



Being with a bunch of pretenders and lip-service providers just made me older everyday.