Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bad mood days...

Recently, I've been sick, caught a flu and feeling restless. Missed 2 days of work and school and seen 2 different doctors, western and chinese sensei. Visited Chinese sensei bec I dun really like to take western medicine, it just makes u feeling groggy but bo bian have to visit to get that stupid mc (govt job cannot claim tcm issued ones).

How ex my medical treatment became and the most I can claim is max$10.

I hate being sick now. Really not fair.

Anyway, I find myself working too hard for nothing.

Then another sickening thing came, I received a call from Novena furnishing centre's delivery guy, he called me to inform that he is already at my house doorstep to send me the computer chair I've ordered last Sat without informing me in advance. It just happened that my Aunt and my cousins went for their afternoon swim at Tampines swimming pool. The stupid delivery guy complained that I delayed all the rests of his delivery (I think he is fasting...) and he said he has to deliver all before 6pm. So I told him to bring the chair back and deliver another day.

Being pissed off, I called the Novena furnishing centre and complained to them that the delivery guy is very rude. Gave me wrong handphone number and dare to argue with me somemore.... The helpful staff tried to call that guy to negotiate with him but he turned off his handphone..

Such attitude!!!! I wish him the BEST in HARI RAYA PUASA...

In the end, I can only get to sit on my new chair next Thurs.

Then just now, I received a call from one of my ex, he threw me a "pink bomb".
What liao.. wat a day. Anyway, I dun really consider to attend as we are no longer in touch and he sounded like hungry for some ang pows to cover his banquet costs.

Did I ever mention that I do not like attending wedding dinners????