Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hasn't been feeling alright these days, been sleeping late and not enough rest. So what's the point of working so hard when you fall sick and you get to claim only $10 from yr medical fees. (Medical costs are getting higher recently.)

My Brother told me " To gain something, you got to put in more effort." Give more, you naturally receive something in return in future. I tried to be nice in work but it seemed pple are just taking things for granted. I can no longer differentiate what are nice gestures or what should be my duties. I only know there are some people in the office who do not really like my frankness and harmless remarks. So, it's still better to be humble than being frank or simply shut yr mouth even you know something is not right.

Sometimes I felt that I'm just not suitable for working life. Or simply, I can't be put into a cage of "graceful" people.