Saturday, July 15, 2006

When all Singaporeans are talking abt how mr brown's column has been suspended, I am still lazing around no where.. thinking of my new job.

I'll be starting my new job soon on 24 July 06. I guarrented that life is going to be more interesting over there. BTW, school will be starting in Aug and I have 5 modules to clear!!! Siao bor??? Heard that one of it is an online module, so I dun really need to waste time travelling to school.

Sue me for my overdose of cuteness... I couldn't resist myself to buy pinkish stuffs and things that I was overaged to have. I bought a new curtains at the wholesaler shops at Beach Rd, they aren't the drape types, just hanging mobiles that looked like curtains.


I gave the "Hello Kitty" one to my cousin and I kept the butterflies...
Oops.. my eyebags are getting from bad to worse!

I even bought a cute mouse that contains water and lights changes every 2 seconds....


From green....



to blue... then to red :D


Cute hor?? Of course, it isn't as sensitive as a Microsoft mouse that i use for drafting.


More stuffs to be updated next time!