Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm addicted to unemployed days....


Clubbing in mid-week (Wednesday's Ladies' Nite.. Yeah!!) , sleeping late, waking up late, rolling on the floor in the afternoons, having brunch, these are the everyday events I'm having when I'm not employed.

Finding it a waste of time and seeing my youth withering away, I bought 2 books from Popular bookshop. I promised myself to at least read up 1 book before going for my next job. I took up the book from Neil Humprehys, the ang moh expatriate who was trying too hard to be a Singaporean. Frankly speaking.. I still prefered Mr Brown's stories.

Another book was The Da Vinci Code, yeah, call me a late-bloomer, I'm a sucker for book fashion.

I also met up with Jeline for shopping and movies. Saw Hanse and his group performing at Civics Plaza, those poor things, suffering in the poorly ventilated, hot tent at Takashimaya. We then moved on to movies at Cineleisure.

Jeline wanted to watch Pirates of the Carribean... I wasn't exactly a fan cos the first movie did not really impress me, so I suggested Basic Instinct 2 instead. (anyway, that's the movie avaliable around that time). It wasn't as good as the first, cos Sharon Stone's too old to be sexy. But her killer looks and stares captivated me, heee...

Being cheeky, I tried this.







Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct 2




Me at home imitating a killer's look



".............................."

I know what you trying to say..... just keep it to yrself ah?





Sharon Stone once mentioned that she let herself aged naturally, she said "no" to botox and face lifts. It appeared that she put on too much makeup. It was also rumoured that she went for a face lift and botox jabs just for this show. Anyway, she was 47 already (same goes to Madonna who is 48 this year.. a HOT MAMA indeed!!) and she still looked good in the movie. Only thing is this sequel came out too late and most of her fans have already forgotten about the first movie which made her famous.


Yes, her notorious "upskirt" shot when she crossed her legs ... :D I still remembered that.