Saturday, December 31, 2005


Welcome 2006!!

Yes~ It's going to be a fresh new year for me.

I looked back into last new year's resolutions, how many have I actually accomplished?

Tasks for 2005

1) To finish my Higher Diploma in Real Estate & Property Management ~ Done

I am still in the middle of it, finishing in June (perhaps?). Currently in Property Economics. Thanks to Mr Chu (SAJC)... I still remember the fundamentals of Economics pretty well. BTW, still wondering whether he's married or not..

2) To pay my taxes ~Done. I wrote to them that I have to pay for my school fees, thus no need to pay tax :p

I will write to IRAS to inform them I have a more stable job and can contribute abit to the community. At least I got this feeling I won't be charged for not paying taxes. :P

3) To get a health/accident insurance ~ Got to save money for my school fees

Need to get insured. You can't predict what will happen to you the next moment...

4) To enrol into NUS(part-time) ~ Done. I'm in my grave now.

Well, that depends on my luck... But when I were to think of the fees.... @-___-@ ...... (sian half)

5) To buy a Wacom Tablet ~ Probably for next year's resolution

Learn to draw digitally in the computer, but first, I have to format/upgrade my PC as it is getting too old. Will be installing Painter 8 into it, so need a higher memory to support.

6) Draw some comic strips ~ Probably for next year's resolution

Perhaps draft out some ideas from my job? :)

7) Learn a third language? ~ Nah.. what's the use?

Sounds incredible especially when you reached a certain age. Perhaps I need to learn Tamil as India is the next country other than China where there will be further developements. (Nin ge, na de, san de... hohoho... I am talking in Tamil... vanakum (goodbye)..) <--- learnt from Tamil evening news.




Now here's the main part~ Year 2006 Resolutions!!


1) Earn lots of $$$$

It is either a new job or a change of line~

2) Find "someone" who loves me

Tough luck. It is always a blessing to be loved than to love someone~

3) Better grades for Semester 2 & 3

No more Little Miss Nice.. I'm just going to mind my own business and you guys are going to learn things yourselves, no more spoon-feeding~ I'm tired of being nice. Frankly speaking, I prefer to do projects my own.

4) Wacom Intuos 3

Don told me this device is incredible.... Well~ I've not touched drawings for a LONG, LONG time. Rusty, rusty liao.

5) Better relationships with my auntie and family

I'm trying~ trying.... I'm trying to lessen their burden.

6) Find another place to stay

The last resolution is the worst thing I wanna have for 2006... If really bo bian then this is the last wish I want to have.