Sunday, December 04, 2005

The new laptop

I was informed by Dell that the arrival will come in from 9am to 12pm on sat, thus i set my alarm to 9am to wake up and await for the delivery to my house. Honestly speaking, I was really excited of this new 'baby'.....

The parcel came at 1pm. (damn!)

It came in a big Dell package with a DELL word printed all over. I was thrilled, acknowledged the delivery without opening to check (who cares!!) Carefully opening with a penknife, I found a big nylon bag inside, quite a no. of cdroms (drivers, application cds for the laptop) and my silver 'baby'!! Without hesitation, i took it out and on the power.

Named him (assume he is male), 'Moon's baby'.. hehe..

Moon's baby is silver and with white frame at its perimeters. He is about 2.5kg, pretty light and fits in perfectly into a A4 sling bag.



'Say 'hi' to everyone!!'


He gets alittle warm when 'on' too long

Well, he's going to accompany me in another 3 years... (whether he likes me or not..)

*************************************************************

About the male terrapin. Yes, he is gone. (sob)
Hope he is fine in the place he ended himself in. His wife (another terrapin) misses him. She has not been eating right, not even moving around anymore.

*************************************************************
Went to Laneige counter to buy some of the offered items. There was a special set where u can get a full-sized Effect-C booster, eye & lip makeup remover, 2 eye shadow colours, blusher, illuminating powder, 2 full-sized lipstick and lipgloss for $88!! No kidding!! And the sales gal gave me a free bag out of good-will!! (plus other samples)



woohooo!!!


love the bag especially... my laptop can fit in perfectly..