Thursday, December 08, 2005

FT flew me aeroplane

He talks about teamwork.
He complains about other people.
He thinks his existence in workplace is not important and nobody's going to listen to him anyway even he is right.
He keeps on laughing to himself.
He is in low self-esteem
He disturbs me when I'm working and trying to focus.
He urges me to fix up the meeting.

And yet he flew me aeroplane and says he needs to go on urgent leave.

Bullshit on his teamwork, bullshit on whatever he said. He refused to say his reasons for the urgent leave.

He sounds "negative" every time, says sweeping statements and makes me mad.

I tried to emphatize his situation and listen to his grievances. Now I think I'm just being a busybody.

This time round, I'm not going to mind his business. I'm not going to be sorry when I scolded him, he jolly well deserved it.

FT, if you are reading this, feel happy because finally I'm writing about u.
Haha~