Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I felt so tired and strengthless...

Why am I still here when everyone is going to leave?

I slogged to work, bought breakfast to eat at my table every morning. Attended to endless meetings in the mornings then crawl back to my place to finish up the remaining work. Everyday, I am doing other people's work.. left little time to do my work... why???? Why are there people who can go home on time? Am I slow or something?

Rush here & there... Attended to endless comments from Boss... I really start to hate this kind of lifestyle. But what to do? This is LIFE, the dreadful & terrifying life we are living in.

You wanna escape? Can u? Do u have rich parents to support u? Do u have a rich boyfriend/husband to feed u? What is Freedom? I dun have wings, I can't fly. Unless God change me into a bird (which means I have to feed on worms everyday) then I can fly to places I love to be. You wan freedom, u got to starve. You wan money, then u have to work.

But I really need to take a break.