Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Busy… Busy… Busy…

I have been busy these few days.
Caught the movie, “Closer” with Evon & Wenqing, it is SO DRAMATIC!! Yes, it is definitely a movie for adults. The movie has strong language on SEX, cybersex, sex dialogues, arguments in sex.. etc.


My intention of watching this show was all because of Jude Law. This heart-throb has made my heart sank in deep for him ever since I watched “Enemy at the Gates”.

The conclusion: LOVE is a VERY complicated thing; sometimes being in love doesn’t mean you can be together. (Julia Roberts) Anna fell in love with Dan (Jude Law) in the first sight, Dan felt the same way too for her, but he was in love with Alice (Natalie Portman) first. He chose Anna because she was smarter, charismatic and I felt he despised Alice’s job as a waitress and ex-stripper. He dumped Alice, and Alice went back her old job as a stripper who is TOO angelic being one. However, Dan is a selfish lover, in the end, he was dumped by Anna and also by Alice.

One thing that puzzled me is why din Alice told Dan her REAL name as Jane, instead she plucked a name from the dead as “Alice”…. Why did she give her real name to Larry (Clive Owen), Anna’s husband? Is it because Larry gave her money to say so? She loves money more?

Anyway, I kind of enjoyed the movie.