Wednesday, March 30, 2005

FINANCIAL CLASSES

I wanted to admit that I do hate some people in my class sometimes. Hmm... to use the word "hate" is too strong, I shall use "dislike" instead.

These batch of people belonged to the snobbish but smart group. They are pretty noisy and inconsiderate in class. Not only they are noisy, their endless loud chattering disturbed the rest of the classmates trying to solve the financial problems in tutorials (including me).I just wished that they can lower down their voices.

Bought the Sharp brand financial calculator for $49.90. Specially used for only financial problems in determining present, future values, PMT, mortgages etc. It is quite a fast & useful tool... I felt no longer lagged behind in class. Strangely I love Maths,formulas & equations... but I HATE balance sheets (no matter wat I do, credit & debit wont balance!!!)I am poor in handling my own BUDGET, as a result, I seemed to overspend most of the time.

So guys, I can't be a good housewife, I can't handle your accts, just for yr kind information.