Monday, February 11, 2008

Picture of the Day





Hope you are not expecting the unexpected... =)

We all knew Edison Chen is a bad boy and he is proud of being notorious. However, we are surprised that he had the habit of taking down his love-making scenes with his one-night affairs and ex-girlfriends. After looking at the first series of photos, I was not doubting that they are fakes however they (Gillian and Edison) had denied they were photo-shopped.

I thought it could be quite normal to take a few pictures or two, however this lucky bastard took a whole series, from fully clothed to none... and a few seductive poses and full frontal exposure. I had been wondering what had been his real intention of taking them down and storing inside his laptop.

1) Was it just pure fun and collection?
2) Or it was a malicious act to keep them so he could use them to sell to the media in future when he was no longer famous?

I have this feeling that Edison was a pimp... hmm .. not sure if you agree with me after seeing so many photos of those works from him, don't ask me where I've found them, just google for yourself. He was currently dating Albert Yeung's (head of EEG and manager of The Twins and Joey Yung among others) niece, Vincy Yueng.

Smelt a rat somewhere?

By the way, Happy Chinese New Year!!!