Friday, February 29, 2008

break time~

Yah, 1 week no class. But still got to rush for projects.

Got a disturbing message from someone over msn... it just gave me a webby.
Anyway, you can't trust the internet nowadays, too many malicious softwares going around.
I keyed in the address and it directed me to this page.


click on it to enlarge

I believe it is another stupid trojan that makes you curious over who blocked you in msn.... I mean what's the big deal to find out whether who blocked you.

I din key in my msn account of course, I'm not stupid to fall into this trap.

Anyway, it'd been a busy week. Finished printing pamphlets for the improvement works and issued to the CCs to distribute to the residents. So if you are a Siglap resident, you'd be getting a copy of pamphlet soon. Ain't that easy to get these things done as you got to talk to a lot of different parties. Hope everything runs smoothly after the launch of the project.

I'll be glad to put up the pamphlet next time, it was designed by our in-house architect. Well, standard so-so la.
Here's the link anyway, it'd be up here temporary for 1 mth before it will be taken down.
http://www.ura.gov.sg/publications/eip_pamphlet.pdf