Sunday, February 03, 2008

Enough!

The old washing machine broke down and got replaced by even an older one.

Such thing can only be done by my landlady. To save cost in replacing a new one, she managed to get a better price by buying a 2nd-hand semi-auto one from the repairman recently. She even had the cheek to ask me and my bro to help carry for her up to 4th storey as she can't find any helpers. We rejected her of course to help carry and lastly she managed to find a relative's maid to help out.

She got us an older version of what we used in the old days. Semi-auto washing type where you fill up water in one side and you carry over the washed clothes the other side to tumble-dry. I thought such washing machines can only be found in Africa.

I feel she is going to carry all her money to her grave when she dies.

Well, that's not all. She passed us a detailed instruction manual in teaching us how to use the washing machine.

I think she really eat full full, no shit to pass out to type such manual.


Her lawyer just sent me a letter to document that I've submitted to her client my evidence of not in house and a statement that I did not pass the housekeys to anyway. She even told me that the plaintiff aren't giving up in the case, thus it may drag on. She even warned me not to talk to anyone who came to ask us questions.

Wished to get out of here and from this crazy woman as soon as possible. I hope some guys would go after her to make her busy enough to stop doing those bo liao stuff.