Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mr Elite pretends...


This morning, i woke up feeling very grouchy and tired... so I decided to take 1/2 day off to sleep alittle more. Went to office at 1pm, saw them getting busy for nothing, went to my workstation, on my pc (damn, getting slower each time I on it) and cleared all those non-value-added emails which tend to flood my mail box.

Saw Mr Elite heading towards me, I looked away, pretending to be busy clearing emails and having lots of work.

He asked me, "You're not feeling well this morning?"
"Yah........" I answered without lifting an eyebrow and without a smile.
"Then you should have given me a buzz or something...." he replied with a comforting tone, as if I was a little girl. Btw, he is my reporting officer.
"I was not even awake to reply the sms I sent out to XXX ( our section coordinator), thus too tired to inform you also."

As usual, he came to me with a purpose. A purpose to fulfill what he wants me to do for him. Like a boss's son, he wanted me to "do these do that"... da da da...

Why is he being so patronizing? Don't he feel tired acting like that all the time?