Sunday, April 22, 2007

Favourite scenes of my favourite movies.

The 5th Element


Can anyone recall the hot perfect human girl, Lilo from 5th element? The diva's singing performance and Lilo's aka Bruce Lee's fights really kick some asses. Costumes designed by JPG.




Dirty Dancing

The last dance between Baby and Johnny captivated me the most although I love all parts of the movie



Band of Brothers

This scene really drew me into tears. A soldier by the name of Albert Blithe who was fearful of death, stuck in his hole and refused to fight. Eventually, he pulled out his gun and shot down a German soldier from far, walked to the fallen and picked the Elderwiss from the German's pocket. Elderwiss is Germany's national flower, btw.



Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring

Gandalf's battle with Balrog is the BEST!!! I dun care abt other battle scenes anymore after seeing this. However the clip attached is kind of stupid, shall replace a better one if I found it.