Sunday, March 11, 2007

It has been 6 months in the new place I worked in. Recently, I've gained some courage to tell the DD that I really wanna concentrate doing the projects assigned to me thus can't really be his PA. You can't be having a staff doing planning and a secretary at the same time unless you pay him well. Mr Elite was supposed to be doing most of the report and analysis but as usual, he did nothing much giving excuses like he was given alot of projects, was part of the other project team, etc, thus I was the only one driving the project.

Should I stay on in a place where they recognise only scholars or honours students? This is a typical sight in Govt bodies where fresh grads are normally degree holders with good honours. Recently, there has been a high turn-over of planners; which shows how competitive the private sector is. It is not unusual to hear a planner quitting after only staying for 1 mth.

Actually, I wanted to watch the show "Just Follow Law" which describes the working life in Govt sector. But most of my friends have watched it during chinese new year and I am pretty busy to catch it after the festive season. Guess I'll wait for the dvd instead.

been sleeping late again and can't seem to have a good night sleep. Keep getting up in the middle of the night and having difficulties to sleep again. Due to stress perhaps. Ups and downs in work, projects, assignments from my studies. Took a day's leave to rest at home last Tues before I really break down... or even nervous breakdown. Spent a good day at home, slept until 12pm, dyed my hair black ( I looked tanner) and managed to chat with my sis (thru msn) and aunt abit.


u rarely see my smile nowadays...

I'm planning for a holiday getaway and shopping spree to Taiwan or Hong Kong. Anyone joining me? Bring an extra pair of legs along if u wanna join me.