Saturday, March 24, 2007

The continued story of Mr Elite...

Mr Elite is back from his study trip in France. He looks like he quite enjoyed himself helping to carry luggages, shopping bags for CEO and the rests of the ladies. It is surprising that he bought some expensive sweets and chocolates back for us, well... bought in small containers so he can share them among the rests.

This morning, he saw me and asked "New hair?"
" Yeap, I've cut my hair, but it was century years ago. "(actually 2 days le la), I replied.
"Feeling too stressed, so I cut my hair."

He is still the same, same email goes out from him, requesting for these and that... pushing all the work whoever he can, which he is supposed to be doing himself. surprisingly, he was lamenting to another planner when we are having a discussion on a certain project that his ex-gf is working nearby and she wants to meet him for lunch. Ex-gf?? hmm.... trying to tell the rests he is now single and available? I thought such stuffs could be relayed to his present gf if he has one now.. I dunno. With so many pretty single planners out in PPD, it wouldn't be too difficult to grab hold of one, if he intends to not to remain single.