Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Please pardon me if I kicked you out of msn...

I've been using meebo.com recently. It is certainly a more useful online messaging, merging msn and yahoo messenger into 1 window. But the company's server's firewall is too strong to detect such a useful program and I find myself offline suddenly when receive messages from friends.

Ever heard of the story of "putting your eggs in different baskets" so you won't cry when you one of the baskets got crushed? You can do it in stocks and shares, properties and other non-living things but relationships... no no no... I have this friend whom I think I have a slight liking on. I think he is doing the same thing (putting eggs in different baskets) which appears really insincere to me. Thus I decided to let go.


I am not really a greedy girl. If he has to be my guy, he must be thinking of me all times and not certainly thinking of other people. You may call unreasonable but that's all gals are. If there is a slight unpleasantness I feel about him, it means that he can't be my guy at all.


So next time when this friend comes back and ask me out for a date, I think it is going to be a waste of time, I'll probably kindly reject him then. Because I really can't stand his emailing system... I can't really describe how "despicable" it is.. he actually "bcc" to his friends so none of his friends know who he is sending to, reminds me alot of my ex-boss's fishy doings.


I name it "despicable".


I also felt he msned me because his other friends were no online, I was the only person whom he could complain to like a "punch-bag".

Sometimes I really cannot understand what he is thinking of... or treating me as.


I guess the answers are clear and I've decided not to ponder over what he is thinking of now.