Saturday, August 05, 2006

MUAAAHHAHAAAHAAA... the GYM is all mine now!!!!!!!!





It's 6pm and most of the staff have gone home. The place is usually more crowded during lunch. The gym at level 5 is such a splendid place well-equipped with the latest threadmills, cross-trainer machines.

No need to slurge on expensive branded fitness clubs!!!

Honestly speaking, you won't sweat that much in an aircon room. The temperature here is even cooler than in the office. But toning up your muscles is fine enough.

School will be starting soon on 14 Aug, as usual, I'll be taking 4 modules. Can't really afford the 5th one because of money and time. Getting ready to kick-start my Year 2...

*ps: I dropped my hp onto the floor during lunch and water from my bottle seemed to have leaked into it. Time for service or change of phone... :(