Thursday, June 22, 2006

RANDOM TOPICS

Curious over medicure and pedicures, I went to try out at NAIL PALACE for the promotion they are having currently. For pedicure, it's $36 and just for adding another $2, you get medicure!!!

The service was pretty good ..... I've also noticed that the newcomers were practising how to apply nail polish on paper templates, just like what we were doing in primary school! Haha.. For the nail colour, I chose a colour that is translucent, glossy yellow (well, yellow is one of my favourite colour) but it ended up in GOLD colour instead!!! Well, my nails are obviously too short to show it here as I've cut them recently. Dun worry, I'll show them next time when they got longer.

Heee.. I am a GLAMOUR GIRL now. :D Just imagine I'm carrying 916 gold everyday on my finger and toe nails.

Also went to DEVIL's BAR the next day with girls gang. Yeah, LADIES NITE, so there's free entry and drinks for ladies only. So GUYS, do u actually regret not being born as a woman??? At the club house, we saw some trannies there, dressed in mini-skirts and in cute ponytails, so do they get free entry too?

I drank 2 glasses of beer, ended up visiting the loo more often than before.

Here's some WORLD CUP comics done by me 2 years ago.


When World Cup meets Great Singapore Sale


click on them to see larger versions!


BTW, i've missed both events... :-( Entirely no mood for them.

Finally, I managed to upload my long-time ago comics, "FRIENDS" into my website!
See here!!