Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I wanna be a BAD GIRL...


Friend asked me why I went Devil's Bar? It was meant to be a place for bengs and lians. Messy place it is...

I told him I was not a "Lian". Just a normal girl who wants to relieve stress and observe new things. I am not going there to mess around with people, smoke, have ONS, kind of stuffs.

Many people have the impression that clubbing is a BAD place. Just because they never been there before or they had unpleasant experience there.


To admit something, the only thing I dun like abt the place is the smoke.


I dun smoke and I think it is too expensive to be a smoker. Just imagine, a pack of cigarettes costing the same to a meal... would u rather eat or smoke?

I do not think smoking is a sin and I dun hate smokers. I am just sensitive to smoke and will sneeze non-stop when it gets into my nostrils. And kissing a smoker feels like you are eating barbecued meat. Plus smoking causes cancers. However, Research says that non-smokers contracted cancer more than smokers from breathing in the 2nd-hand smoke.

Ok, back to the topic of I wanna be a bad girl, because being good is boring. Being bad has its attractiveness. It explains why singers, rock bands and gangsta rappers are so popular while earning big bucks.

But still, I dun wan to smoke to become a bad girl... :-( So being a bad girl is more difficult after all.

Today, my aunt, cousins and I went swimming at Tampines again. The weather has been quite hot and sweltering and alot of people made a dip into the pool. Bikinis are a common sight nowadays. Girls have been wearing lesser than before. Saw some china girls there, they dun really swim, just stayed in the pool to suntan.

After the swim, we saw this man selling ready-packed durians at East Point, not D22 or D something type, he named them "山猫王“ 榴连.

He told us the durians are grown in high mountains in Johor where there is no pollution, no pesticides used and no ants... I scratched my head, found it amusing & impossible to believe what he has said. He sells them for $18 per packet. What the hell! Because my aunt wants to get some for my uncle, she thought of buying 2 packets to try but lacking of cash, I chipped in some for her. I told the Durian seller;


"Uncle, this is all we have ($22) , if we go and draw money, we may not come back again.... and the time is getting late, seeing u still left with so many durians, dun think you can sell all finished...."


He sold us 2 packets for $22.


I was BAD yar? Haha, but that's the way people do business mah. A willing seller and buyer.
Not to mention, the durians do taste real good. :-P