Thursday, June 15, 2006

I am head-over-heels over this guy...


click on the pic for his profile!

I've been catching the Project Runway Season 2, Daniel Franco came back after his first elimination in the 1st Season. Frankly speaking, I really adore his designs for its "clean cuts" and simplicity. He really has integrity and pride over his designs and did not let the show ruin his career. His maturity, diplomacy and calmness throughout the whole show really touched me alot. Strangely, the judges did not really like his lingerie designs and I thought they were good.... at least the most appealing and sexiest among the other 3 designs. But media is cruel, they kept Santino as he was one of the "actors" in the show that could "arouse" the whole team, creating conflicts, dramas, unpredictable emotions that could help to boost viewer's ratings.

After his elimination, he has managed to garner alot of fans!!! :D
Hee heee...I am one of them too!
BTW, he has a website that showcases his designs and a blog too!