Sunday, February 19, 2006

The weirdest test I've ever taken ~

I had my econs test on Sat, kind of bewildered by this question:

Your mother tells you, "Playing 2 hrs of computer games a game will make you stupid." Why is this a positive statement?

a) She says it with a positive tone in her voice.
b) It is a proposition that can be tested.
c) She really means that she does not think you should play so much computer games.
d) Your father agrees with her.
e) You must obey your mother.


I chose c.

Anyway, the whole paper was in such a mess. I dun feel too good. Most of the questions were not those u can find in text books. Mostly out of the lecturerer's own reasonings. He din even set a good paper as well, kept interrupting the whole test, telling us to amend this and that and din compensate us the time for his careless mistakes.

Anyway after the paper, I went for dinner with the "gals gang".

********************
I've received my test results, I've scored 25/39. And the answer for above question is b)... which in the first place I would think should be the correct answer. :p

********************
It was Lilian's Birthday, and at the same time to celebrate Evonne's belated birthday as well. We were supposed to meet at Parkway Parade, but I dunno the way to go.... so I called almost everyone up on how to go there. There was actually a free shuttle-bus service to Parkway from Bedok MRT.

Then we met and procceded to East Coast Park for dinner. Lilian said she wanted to treat us Seafood!!

Heee...heee...... :p


We had our dinner at this "NO SIGNBOARD" Restaruant


The service was quite slow despite the fact that they were not really crowded. And the waitress was rude too, initially. After the dinner, we strolled along the beach and stopped @McCafe for pep-talk.



Qiuhui bought a cake, it was YUMMY...~


HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAYS!!!


Gosh... I missed my 25th birthday too... :-)