Friday, February 17, 2006

I've made up my mind.

I want to be happy.

But if I wanna be happy, firstly, I must make other people happy right?

Because Life is in a big social cycle. Make friends, give concerns, help one another, and do not complain too much.

Do not expect the other to give u anything, think of what u got to offer.

However, there are still some people in this world that takes things for granted and never bother to think/reflect on their selfish actions.

This is what i have to do. Leave them (alone). Do not bother to scold them or teach them what to do. These people wouldn't change, no matter what. When u talk to such people, they think u r lecturing them and find u a bother/burden. And gifts to them are like shit.

There are some people that take advantage of your weakness and play around with you.

Who? I do not wish to comment.

Yar, in the first place, I've already made up my mind NOT to complain about them.

I had enough.

I wish to show more concern to those who sincerely deserve that. Family members & friends who care for me, dropped me an msn/sms when I am feeling down, fallen sick.

I wish to thank you all guys n gals... for all the love you all gave me. :D