Thursday, February 23, 2006

An affair with cats, recently~



There were 2 new cats being abandoned at our block recently. One of them was a long and slender looking tabby-cat with a pretty tail. I invited her to my house for a meal too.. However, she had quite an attitude in choosing food. We gave her some of the left-over minced meat mixed with rice, she licked up the meat only and skipped the rest of the contents!!

Duhzzzz..... such a lousy attitude for a street-cat.

After eating, she lazed around on the piece of rag behind her, licking on her fur, keeping them clean and neat. My aunt then brought her down to where she should belong, as HDBs were not meant for a place to rear cats. (in fact, we do not have the time and money to take care of any animals)

This morning (I was on my way for work), I came across another little kitty with the same colour like the above. I squatted down to take a closer look, she actually jumped up and landed on my laps... haha.... it was so cute!! But I still had to let her go reluctantly as I was late for work...

I do hope some kind soul can adopt them. :-( Posted by Picasa