Sunday, July 29, 2007

I need a breather...

I felt I had done alot, I dunno whether he appreciates or not. He may seemed to, sometimes, but he kept asking for more. He wanted me to care more for others(strangers) and his family. I felt breathless for his endless comments. He wants more from me each day but he din give any. He seems to be taking things for granted.

Am I on the right track? Or am I wrong for not asking him for what I want. I am confused on what I am supposed to be doing. Lately, I was pretty agitated by the little comments he mentioned, perhaps unintentionally but it showed his true personality. He cared for others more than he cared for me and his family. Friends are always on top of his list. He reminded me of my father, I hated that feeling...

I am human too, why hasen he cared for wat I think. I felt helpless. Someone pls drag me out of this before i fall in deeper.