Tuesday, January 02, 2007

who viewed yr friendster acct?

there is a strange function in friendster where u get to view the profile of the person and the person will get to know u viewed his profile too. If you do not wish to let the person know u r viewing his profile, you can choose yrself as anonymous but in the end, you dun get to see the person viewing yr profile also.

When I was abit free-er and nothing else to do, i happen to view this "interesting" page to know who are the pple who are interested in knowing how I've been getting on.... I saw my ex's acct too!



From the basic profile and the non-vivid wordings on the wedding picture, it shows that he has just got married in late November. Scared of exposing his face and his wife's, he "chopped off" his and his wife's head.

I find it amusing though.

I think he must have been doing that purposely, scared that I can see his happy marriage and felt bad that I've dumped him. He also searched the friendster for my profile and see how's I'm getting on, whether I am any worse off without him.

I wish to tell him "Hey f*** off!!! I'm totally fine without you.. thanks for yr concern."

I was laughing at the pic once again when I saw the chopped head version.