Friday, December 01, 2006

EXAMS over.


Yar, 3 open book papers and 1 closed book exam.


I had been carrying my 3kg dictionary for 3 days of examinations consecutively. Feeling sore and numb after carrying, need to buy a light-weight version for the next semester perhaps.


How did the exams go if you asked me? Honestly I really dunno. It did appeared pretty smooth throughout and I did attempt all questions. Because mostly are open book, everyone could be copying the same answers from the text. I wasn't sure about the Urban Planning module cos dunno what marks and what standards Belinda will be giving. She is a very weird lady.. appeared to be smiling but she is marking so stingily behind yr back.

Anyway, other than preparing for the Japan trip, i changed my hp for nokia N73. The Carl Zeiss lens of the cam phone is really god-sent, sharp, precised and the phone fits perfectly in my old phone pouch.

Here's some shots from N73. I am still trying out the functions, esp the different lighting modes.



My "Bible" used almost everyday at work



One rainy afternoon after Pro-Com Examinations



Exhibition at URA Gallery, notice the "stars" on the ceiling?



Alfredo Spaghetti I cooked over the weekends, looks like I'm the only one eating....




Casual chess playing


Not forgetting, it has great video capturing functions too!!!