Wednesday, November 08, 2006



That's me in my new workplace. A humble yet tedious position in the big civil servant line. Other than doing plans from my overloaded pc using Photoshop, there are endless emails which I have to clear everyday or else I will hit the limit and will be given a warning. Have to fill in the time-logging too, so they will know how much man-hours are spent on each project.

Other than drawings, photography, detailings, information seeking, I also have to do PA duties for DD in arranging his calendar and remind him of certain meetings. Life is tough and everyday I just dun feel like working. But with helpful colleagues nearby (no.. not that asshole who always ask me to do things for him and never helps me in return. He is quite an elitist actually, vain and selfish too!!), I still perceive the hope that one day our section will perform well and do ourselves proud.